|
Friday, June 4, 2010
Sister says i've shranked. Damn! Ok leh. Although i did lose some weight but i replaced it with more cuts! Worth it worth it. No christmas tree =(

Lets see. This week was quite ok. Been working and gymming and resting. Quite a fun week i must say. Very happy with life now i must say. Hardly anything requires the use of my brain ahahha.
On a random note, ethan khoo has officially become a forex addict, he has forsaken games like dragon age and dunno what lame game to play forex all day long. Someone should tell him i actually don't understand half the things he's telling me. I'm just nodding my head in agreement hoping someday he makes a million and buys me a car. (Y)(Y).
I'm visiting UK again end of the month. Gonna do a UK tour from scotland till london with Dad! And hopefully we can go back imperial college and take a look.
Shall go gym/run later.
i blogged@ 10:25 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|