Good morning,
Ok now i don't feel like typing anything here already. For a second just now i wanted to though. 1. Enlistment is 29th july, gotta run run run run run.
2. Been on SP250 for the past 2 weeks. Results are starting to show but i ate cup noodles last night so i kinda ruined it all =/ But who cares
3. Been working at the very wonderful DailyScoop; been wanting to work there for quite some time. Though the work:pay ratio isnt exactly very cool, i think its great fun and work.
4. I want to buy a bike
5. I need to buy a new ipod and a new ear piece
6. Protein is running low. Time to try Quattro!
7. The SAF is such a blur king. I know i have to go ocs you dont have to call me down just to tell me so.
8. Ethan's got his new AE2 stack, happy for you.
9. Sneaked into cali fitness yesterday with Poon and gang, 3 levels of gym. Bloody gym playhouse. Insanely priced too.
10. Gonna meet up with the class to watch ipman 2 together with fanny later on. Awesome.