|
Monday, April 5, 2010
I need to break this plateau. I need Gaspari. Arginine doesn't work on me. What a shame. Glycerol didnt work either. That means, 80% of the NO category supps won't work. That's why people like me should switch to gaspari. Ethan you wanna buy with me?
Was over at malaysia over the weekend. In particular Sepang, to watch the grand prix. Well, irony is that i enjoyed the airshow more than the race itself haha. The flew a couple of F15s, and did a number of stuns, many rolls and 360s; the usual stuff anyway, not very fantastic. But still something i haven seen in years. I guess the best way to describe watching grand prix in malaysia is like sitting in a oven turned to slow cook. Alternatively its like putting a frog in water and slowly heat up the water. ITS SO BLOODY HOT. And we were under the shade already. Sun's too powerful. People came in tens of thousands. Could easily have 100,000 people over there. I'm not a grand prix fan myself but i just followed dad nevertheless. Redbull clearly had the race in control with Roseberg scrambling for a podium finish. And i got sunburnt.
Took a bus to the city where we had dinner and walked a little bit. My take on the country- plenty of untapped resources. But not to forget plenty of messed up resources too. Tough luck. Can't wait to hit the gym again tmr.
i blogged@ 9:56 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|