this is a record breaker. 9pm and we're still in lab. or rather in the office. yy's playing his game. I'm still planning for part2 for today's biofilm expt. fucking complex i swear. 5pages of planning for one experiment. Imagine that man. 5page protocol T.T i wanna die already. That's part1. Part2 is like another 3-4pages of planning. Then followed by data analysis. So another 2pages of writing. so that makes it around 10page for one biofilm competition experiment. wtc mannnnnn. so so so exhausted. I was so fugging tired this morning so i took this caffeine shot. Yeah like some concentrated redbull drink i bought long ago. Still so tired. zz.. And oh guess what. boss told porteen and yy saying that yy will be getting 2nd author for his O157H7 paper. porteen will get 1st author and boss will be corresponding author. T.T Good for you man. I think i'll prolly get 2nd author for my rcs paper as well. Though im like doing all the work.. but then again, if mahesh didnt generate the mutants, i wouldnt have anything to experiment on. so... guess mahesh deserves 1st author. Well well, i'm guessing the paper will go to FEMS. Maybe with this biofilm competition data it might get to Jbacter but im doubtful. Well well. For all that work, i guess its worth it. Sighh\ Labels: usda ftw
i blogged@ 9:12 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
