Nice eh?
Ok so we went to this awesome place to eat lunch today. Mahesh dropped us at this place called red lobster at Laurel county. So damn awesome i tell you. We saw the commercials on tv and i told yy. Dude we gotta go there man. That is some insane seafood. So ok finally we came here after like so many weeks. mmmhmm.
Look what we got. Ok that's yy's plate. I think its prawn and lobster sauce. Apparently this wasnt quite what he wanted so...mmm too bad haha.
This was MINE. hahaha. Prawns,lobster,Scallops. Totally shitting good i swear. I couldnt stop commenting on its flavour. Scallops were nice and tough. Lobster was pretty good. Prawn was ooh. good. totally awesome. Then they had this amazing sauce. I have no idea what's that. Its turbid. Like some culture grown in LB but aiya. Not a very good description but you get the point. Its that kinda colour but it tastes like holy shit good man.
Lobby!
i blogged@ 11:58 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
