lol. I bought pickups today. and sold my acoustic guitar for 50dollars. hahaha. screw it. Yeap. Spent like 160 at the shop just now but minus the 50bucks so its about 110. Ok la. Bought the hot rails and the JB humbuckers. Guess ill fit em in when im back. Anyone wanna follow me to standard value?
The big accident yday at fort totten screwed up half of the train services at red line. man. There were like what. 6+deaths? Kinda scary. Anyway, bad news- i'm gonna get quarantined for 7days when im back. Fuck. I'll miss out all the talks and stuff. Terrible. -.- and all that swimming! fuck man. Ethan can you drive over and bring back my amp as well as your dumb bells? I could use them for 7days or so. Tyvm.
i blogged@ 6:16 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
