|
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
cant help but start to hope.
Yeah tuesday.
Came home earlier today at like 8 and baby's at school so..... got nothing to do here. Waiting for pb epi20 to come out. I think season4's pretty boring. It seems like the directors just got bored or somehow ran out of exciting ideas. Nevertheless, still really cool. Cant wait. Tmr's gonna be wednesdayyy and wednesday night here means thursday morning in sg. Thursday morning means =DD. Guess that's something that keeps me going. Then after thursday would be friday. Friday would mean weeeeeekendddss. though i think weekends are getting more boring with all the work and everyone's home at baby's place. Not really anticipating weekends like how i used to. But at least i get to sleep in. I swear i'm gonna talk to dr zaman when i get back. goddd. I wonder how long more can i take this.
work was fine today. Pretty good actually. Was in a pretty good mood for work today. Maybe cos i didnt have much to do. I'm pretty much drawing up conclusions for my data, trying to put things into places. Looking for loopholes in my data. Boss has been throwing back my data calling them non reproducible and stuff but mahesh and i still believe in our work so yeah repeating some experiments, digging up my old data and showing it to boss. Speaking of which, in a blink of an eye, im like 3/5-3/4 through my logbook already. ahahha i'm so happy. I blew like 150pages already. more than that actually. =D Well i get that sense of accomplishment each time i open my logbook and write my experiment. Dont really dread protocols now. Pretty good i guess.  LOL. Ok this was like so random during work just now. Was doing my h202 resistance assay then i realised eh. 616 with a line below looks like a smiley face. hahahhahah then slowly i started making them look more like a smiley face. As you can see in the amazing transformation. hahahaha.
i blogged@ 8:57 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|