yawn. today was yet another backaching day. Man my backache has been returning these few days. gee. dont like. Well at least i knocked off early at 630. Got home and just chilled on the bed for a good 15mins then headed up for dinner. Dinner was good. I think it was white carrots and chicken. like woah nice. The last time i ate a white carrot was like months ago back home T.T. damn i miss sg food. This food talk is making me hungry. Shit. I just had dinner like 3hours ago. Labels: baby's misssssedddddd
Oh i swear this morning was like !!! ..l.. omgfu can. So glad baby was there to let me rant. my GOD. Man, you cant get any worse than this numbskull. Geesus. I swear my cultivation skills get leveled up each day. I think if ethan were here, my god.. the verbal abuse would prolly blow the numbskull's brains. Damn it. Thinking of it makes my blood boil. So i must stop stop stop stop.
Tmr's gonna be a long long day. Non stop action from 730-630. awesome eh. I think by evening ill be so so tired already. Baby dont get angry if i dont talk much yeah. Really really hectic day tmr.
i blogged@ 9:39 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
