OMG. i'm so sorry ethan. I wanted to board the same bus as you i swear man. Fanny gave me a shock luh omgomgomg. but its an awesome surprise=DD. I SERIOUSLY thought you were home already can. You even knew i left my msn on at home. so i was like holyshitwtfidontbelievethis when i saw you. omggggg. i was still happily talking to ethan. Arghh. you had me speechless for a good 20mins man. I seriously couldnt find any words to say. Gobsmacked's the word darling. Geesus. you're awesomex 3billion. Couldnt believe my eyes. anyway nice lines you gave me ethan. very nice. hahaha.
UR class was pretty okay today. Watched the movie titled when harry met sally. Pretty good film i would say. I should download it sometime. mmmhmm. oh boy, i was feeling pretty darn low already then yahhhhhhhhhhhh. you surprised meeeeeee. zomg! aiyuh you. anyways hope you enjoyed your journey home =D.
i'm hungry!
i blogged@ 6:23 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
