Boy, that was some amazing sleep i had last night. soo awesome. Slept till like 11. a good ten hours. mmmhmmmmmmmm goooooooooooooood ((=
I had this really weird dream. I dreamt of me and ethan stealing. Ok really off but yeah we were stealing hahaha. Apparently we were at some school and we saw bags at the back of the hall then we took one each and ran to the toilet to ransack the bags. Apparently i found a psp in mine and before i could get out, i got raided. Then i ran out of the toilet and rang ethan. ethan replied me saying he was going to antz so i told him to wait for me and then he said he got raided too but he hid the psp with him.( he stole one too) Then i scolded him over the phone and told him to return the damn psp or we'd get into bigger shit. Then the dream ended and i woke up staring at the clock which read 11am. hahaha gosh. Really weird dream.. not like i want a psp damn badly or smth. god.
Today was spent lazing around. had some pretty awesome dinner though. and i think im really getting fat. bm test is on 29th zz. Who wanna follow me go swim when im back?
I WANT THE LG KS 360 PHONE OMGGGG
i blogged@ 7:36 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
