yayness. Guitar's back. Poor neighbours. Wallet no $ again. Heart pain. Man i swear im in love with this Van Canto bullshit. so so so so so mind blowing. Go check it out people if you think you'd be interested in some metal acapella. Sounds warped but i was taken aback by their awesomeness. Apparently Helloween's producer helped produced their album. Helloween's ex guitarist made Gamma Ray. Totally awesome.
Anyways, did project in the morning at kap again. Then it was gym with ethan and lunch. Lester picked up the habit recently. Was pretty darn shocked at first but lol. I guess ethan was pretty scrawny before. It sure wasn't easy. Lol. Lunch was fucking hilarious. I think the details are quite confidential so i shan't say much. Ethan was basically telling me blahblahblah. and i went, "i can see what's happening..." Aiyah. Class joke. Nvm. Lame. hahaha. Ethan fucking spit out his food. LOLOL. It was a totally comical sight. Nice one blackboy.
oh. I STILL WANNA WATCH TROPIC THUNDER. Bala said it was fucking funny. omgomg. must go watch. Shall go do my summary then its tone refining time!
i blogged@ 8:42 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
