well. School sucked today. Was super tired. I originally thought i could have a good 7hours of sleep last night but as it turned out, i got pretty much less. I guess its fine. Nvm. Fell asleep in nevil's lecture. then came lunch. Dex wanted sim so yea trudged back with that pouring rain back to sim to eat. Ate the usual then went for zaman's pract. You know, its a good thing me and dex didnt choose zaman's projects. Phew. Yea no doubt she's awesome.... but...... LOL. =X
Training was alright. Pulled off a 2:40 today using justin. Today i learnt that my CI mr rong yue is a fucking stone in the water. I nearly died towing him. Nucking Futs. Heavy as shit. Haha. but rongyue taught me butterfly haha. so i guess that makes up for it! hahah. thanks a million dude.
Anyways, tmr will be off to the childcare for IMM project. AWESOME. hahahahha sounds exciting.
i guess i need to rethink things over.
i blogged@ 9:21 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
