hahahah. It wasn't that bad! Morning was not so nice cos dad couldnt really find the school and i was kinda waiting for an sms. -.-
Paper 1 was uhhh. okay i guess. Though what i hope would come out did'nt come out. But i still improvised. I fell asleep during the beginning of paper2. Couldnt help it. The room was so hot and the text was so boring. Ohwell. Chiong-ed back to school for zaman's pract and immuno tutorial. Oh i must say pj girls are.........blahblahblah. hahaha Not exactly the most appealing people. So ahlian-ish. Gross. Anyway i wanted to find daniel but he was having some pw stuff so yea busy. I hardly know anyone from pj except daniel. lolol.
Anyways, evening was the killer. Blahblahblah happened and i dont feel like talking about it. I went for training eventually and partnered ian today cos dex wanted to partner tiongmeng. lol. Timing improved again. mmhm. Pretty contented. Oh P and VP carried out this interview after training. Haha they asked me and dex the same questions. Lolol. Well actually it doesnt matter much to me anyway. Not that i dont want it, its just that i dont need it. There's a fine line in between a want and a need but i think im pretty clear on this one. Ill be happy with anything.
Anyways i got home very tired and quite a lot poorer. I'm still figuring how to tweak my V-stack to get me some kickass tone but uhhhh not much progress. dang.
Alright, im off to bed. Gym tmr=)
Oh thanks for the well wishes people. Really really appreciate it. Sherryn your gay sms last night really made me smile haha. Thank you thank you. I'm just glad its over. I can remove a big stack of gp stuff from my table and my sunday afternoons can finally be spent sleeping!
ps: to my o'buddies in sji, all the best for these few weeks! Hahha. I'm sure you guys will live up to our reputation of rising to the occasion!
i blogged@ 12:02 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
