Dude. Ethan. Man. I feel for you.
Anyway. FYP briefing. project lists come out on friday. Lets hope Dex and I find some awesome project to work on. Fell asleep during Gordon Lim's lecture today cos it started to pour like mad thus creating such a nice environment to sleep it. Think it was pretty darn obvious. I was like slipping off my chair. Oops. Sorry Dr lim. I'm damn tired. I really wanna sleep early. Oh i gained weight. Which is so awesome. Finally gaining some mass but i dont seem to see it. Hm gotta go run. Dad got me a new mouse. Like golden-brown in colour. Kinda gay but lol. beats my old shitty one.
anyway this was my classroom in pj. Its been long since i've sat in a classroom. My favourite pen went out of ink during summary=( So glad i had a refill in my bag. So i slipped my hand into my bag behind.... and fished out my refil. hahahah awesome eh.
why must it always be this way anyway.
i blogged@ 10:26 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
