|
Sunday, October 5, 2008
yay. back from kusu. It was kickass fun. Though now i have a terrific backache from sleeping on a bench. Shit. I could use a massage. Had mass BBQ for dinner last night. Thanks to dexter who mass ordered food. Like in super excess quantity hahaha. Its cool dude. We had a good feast. I think the highlight was the mass 60 otah cooking sessions LOL. We couldnt find a camera in the dark so too bad. It sure was a funny sight. Anyway, here are some random photos that i got. Basically what i did there was to make sure people embark and disembark from the boats safely. Either that or tower duty. Tower duties are like emo-ing sessions. Cos its too damn boring so you end up telling people stories and other stuffs.. lol. Well i had to do jetty duty most of the time. Was stuck in the mainland jetty quite often. Man the waters can get really really choppy. I'm still getting that floating feeling now. Like if i keep still, i can feel my body leaning forward and backward for some gay reason. lol. Tower. I wouldnt mind jumping down. That's edwin feasting on bread. There was this pretty huge boat. Supposedly a restaurant? Cant remember. Endless strings of people at mainland.
i blogged@ 8:15 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|