|
Monday, October 27, 2008
well well. today was project meeting at kap then gym with ethan. I'm sorry ethan for making you walk all the way from kap back to alumni. Sorry man. i really forgot my wallet. Didnt mean to piss you off. At least i followed you to vivo. hope that made up for it=) And so we took turns being crippled. It was hell lotta fun but after like 10minutes, our triceps started to hurt. I kept laughing at ethan at first cos he was so tired to move. Little did i know that 20mins later, it was my turn. LOL. my god. Being a crippled is so hard. I believe our practice session today is enough to prepare us for thursday. Haha! Filming time on thursday=) cant wait haha. Labels: jammy. haha
i blogged@ 9:31 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|