Today was kickass fun.
Went over to dale's house in the morning to grab the equipment and we headed off to dale's friend's studio which was pretty near his place. Fuck lah. I swear dale has like lots of goodies. His rig was pretty darn awesome. So were his chops. Nice lah. We free jammed a little. Its been shit long since ive done that. We eventually ditched daughtry the gay and moved on to kryptonite. I told ethan. shit the way we played it sounds so metal. Ethan said i think we titanium-fied it already. Outro sounded uber bullet style which is pretty darn awesome. Drummerboy had to leave around 2 so we left as well to dale's place to have lunch. Fiddled with his toneport then he had to leave for church so me and ethan left as well. We were talking talking then realised we were walking the wrong way so yea. Aiya. We kept walking the wrong way. Wrong bus stops and shit. Obviously too preoccupied with the song.
Real run tmr. Ill give it 101% =) I kickass.
to eric: doubt you ever read this but im gonna say it anyway. Thanks for your company on friday. That 15mins made my day. Thanks=) i needed that a lot. Really.
i blogged@ 9:21 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
