|
Friday, October 17, 2008
Thursday was a good day. social psych lesson was fun. Fiddled with sam's phone in the morning. I totally love her phone lah. Kick ass touch screen. I swear ill buy one next time. Or at least something similar. Anyway i'm sorry sookeng i couldnt join you guys for your birthday lunch on thursday. Hope my hairband made up for it. Haha. After school i went over to desmond's place to borrow his girlfriend.
i think its a 320dx.
yea, its pretty neat..
Anyway that was thursday. It was a good day.
Today i guess was crappy. Only interesting thing was pract. Check out my rats. Well technically its everyone's but yea. hahah. Saw some cool vids on how to withdraw blood and stuff. The rats didnt turn out as big as i thought they'd be. They're pretty darn small. like 7cm at most with its tail. Were taught how to handle it and give it the "full nelson" as how ethan put it. hahha. Which is actually to restrain it and stop it from moving. I'd prefer calling that restraining move the full nelson. They made quite a mess on the table. That's sherryn's hand i believe. i think xiaowei looked pretty darn terrified when the mouse slipped outta her hands. hahah Anyway, after school, i went back to my 2nd home. I guess training was fine. Throat kinda hoarse. Shit i just realised i have to start to learn songs. Fuck. tmr would be our first jam. Shall go learn songs.
i blogged@ 7:45 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|