ethan commented- "you seem to be under depression, living a life of oppression and will die of suffocation/fonication if salvation dosen't come" haha. Fking lame.
Mom just scolded me again for losing weight. Screw you la. Like its my fucking fault like that. I've been eating pretty darn normally. Faggot. She also said i have to sleep by 12 every night when school starts. Yah sure lah. As if ill do that. While antsing with ethan just now, he told me some pretty meaningful shit. Yes indeed ethan. I'll try to bear that in mind.
We have decided to change song. that means. More jamming to do. And fuck im like so tired. The lethargy finally sets in. Time to catch up on all that lost sleep. Sigh. If only.
i blogged@ 7:52 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
