well well. today's IS was okay. ethan came amazingly late. like close to 1hr late. nice one shithead. Anyway i forgot what the teacher taught us already. Its so forgettable hahaah. His talking became so boring at one point in time and he jolted me awake with that beggar experiment. Hell no am i playing beggar. I'd prolly get caught by the police lol. We eventually came up with something more kickass=) ask me if you're interested to know. hahaha.
Lunched at alumni with ethan sk and tersoon. Sk went home, tersoon went back lsct, ethan and i went to gym. I was still aching from yesterday's training so yea. Couldnt do anything explosive.
I think ethan and my phone rang simultaneously for a few times just now. That was like freaking gay. so yea. gross.
Interview for oiap was supposed to be at 5.10 but i was stonning at lvl 5 at around 3.45. Nothing to do. Ethan went home so i stonned. Decided to take a nap and i was having my biscuit dream when sam called to wake me up. Dang. Woke up feeling hungry. Joanna came along after sometime and so did wangran. Ohwell. Interview went okay i guess. No clue as for whether im in or not. Lets just hope i get to go aust. I guess there're both pros and cons if i go. Hhaha.
screw the immuno test tmr lah. Dont get the antigens shit. zzzzzzz.
i blogged@ 11:45 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
