I must say, with 3hours of sleep, the amount of things i did today was a miracle.
Desmond, joshua, you guys made my day today. Its good to know that the sky can fall down on me and you guys will be there to support me. Thanks josh for putting serene aside to come find me. Thank you guys for your encouragement. I'll try alright? Promise you guys ill try. Argh. as if it was so easy.
Poly forum came out in today's chinese papers. I cant read it all. Help me out someone.
Anyway. Lets see. Well. Training today. was hm. dunno. timing dropped to 2:48. pretty upset but what to do. No energy. No mood. CPR went pretty well. Looks like i still remember a lil from what i learnt in clt course.
What a shame, all it needed was some patience and compromising. I wish things weren't this way.
Hello lonely nights, how do you do.
i blogged@ 9:19 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
