I finally found a great place to hang it=))
Hahahahaaaaaaaa. Just came back from jamming not too long ago. Damn im tired. Last night was bullcrap cos i kept hearing noises for some retarded reason. Dale went to watch A7x last night and said it was awesome. WELL, if i had 90bucks to spare, i would have gone to watch as well. But zz no im dead broke and i think i shall buy dale's valve state. It makes my tone uber hot. I must say he's pretty darn good at tweaking tones. Just before we left, he tweaked me a hot singing tone. ZZ. He should have helped me tweak the EQ before we started =.= Lets see, what did we do today. HAHA. We did master exploder! ZOMGWTF LOL. Lester was dumbfounded. Didnt know what in the blue hell were we playing and laughing about. hahaha. Did a little sweet child and a couple of dale's riffs as well. Nice nice. Oh Lester and dale have chemistry. Dale loves lester's grooves and lester loves dale's chops. You two are totally gay for each other. Nicely done. hahahah just kidding=)
I think our arrangement for our song is pretty awesome. Shall be heading to the Alveron's to hear how we actually sound like. so yea. need $$. Anyone wanna come watch and help split the cost? Haha. Would be greatly appreciated heh^^
I'm going to zonk out. Seee ya tonight.
i blogged@ 5:14 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
