happy birthday sherryn. i know its belated but it wasen my idea. hahaha. Anyway sorry i cant go for the sushi lunch cos im deadbroke. I wonder where my money went to. gee.
HEADLINE NEWS- Mr Lui Seng Cheong is stepping down as P in sji. holy shit lah. Although we barely spoke, i still think he was pretty kick ass. Everyone's gonna miss his "urges". Aie Mr lui ah mr lui. When will be your last assembly? I wanna be there. Lets see. the new P is Associate Professor Koh Thiam Seng, the dep director of NIE. Sounds interesting. Anyway, it would be nice if this year's sec4s do like extremefuckingwell as a farewell present. Haha. Wouldnt it be nice.
oo. my chest is aching. woohoo. gr8 gr8. And i met rongcheng while playing dota in garena this morning. He was like. Godwin are u from sji. I knew at once it was that clown. and ZZ i had to play PA. Bet he thinks im damn noob now. Which i think i am, so forget it.
Remember, whatever. it seems like forever ago.
i blogged@ 12:17 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
