You're such a time wasting pussy. Oh not to mention, a fking put off. Thanks for nothing you hypocrite. You say one thing, but your actions totally reflect another. Oh the irony. Well, alright then, i have better things to do. Like to catch up on lost sleep. I think i should be finally getting some peace in the next few days. Good for me.
Poly forum was bullcrap as usual. Another time wasting day. I think tmr will be another time wasting day. Doubt ill be ending early. donno if i should go training or not. Dead tired already. TM on thurssday as well. I think i might just skip wednesday and go TM meeting on thurs. Only thing im looking forward is sat. Dinner with the mixed signals cast and gurion=)) Needa ask gurion for carryn's number.
i blogged@ 8:31 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
