Yea its official. I'm doing real run and stan chart's run. both 10km. Sorry lah. ppl noob. what to do? Running realrun with kimchi and maybe ethan. Stan chart with babylion. ohwell. My parents were like wtf. dont be stupid can. but i explained to them so i guess they're fine with it.
First day of poly forum intense prep week was uber boring to the core. they told us to report at 8.15. what time did they start? 9.15. *(!^#%^%!#$! basket. you think you funny is it june phoon? make ppl wake up so early very fun is it? ZZ. You dont want to sleep but people like me do alright. Lamer. The people there were so so lah. NP ppl were sianz as usual. Met lester's friend from SP in the morning. Was shocked to see him. What a dope. ahahaha. Anyway, the most amazing thing is, i told myself im just going to smoke through this forum. Guess what happened. I ended up being the one leading the discussions cos everyone else was like so bochap. Oh the irony.
I cant wait for poly forum to end. No hot babes, no fun people, all a bunch of nerds and smart alecks. Well as so it seems so far. Might be wrong, but ohwell. zz. Cant wait for pangkor=)
Shall sleep early. maybe by 11.30 or something. goodnight all.
i blogged@ 9:25 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
