Well well, back from pangkor. Man that was hell of a trip. Screwed up housings, weird food, food poisoning but on top of it all, there was fun. Lotsa fun. hahaha. Last day was hell. Woke up at like 4am to puke. ethan puked next. and i went to puke again, and so did he. We had lots of puking and diarrhoea sessions. Ethan puked the toilet pretty bad but when you gotta go, you gotta go man. Spammed the toilet. Dex was kind enough to feed us po chai in pills and some other funny powder which was supposed to help us but we ended up puking out whatever we ate. Boy, that was hell. Ethan was slumped on the bed most of the time. I decided to sit up cos the urge to puke was greater when i lied down. Luckily for us, there was a doctor at the resort, and he prescribed us some meds. Which sorta helped a little. I got a fever after that. Ethan said it was very normal. We practically slept the whole journey back. Wonder how was that possible. Got home and slept even more. Slept like 10hours through the night. Such a long time since i had so much sleep. Haha. And despite telling myself to take more pics, it didnt really work out after all. LOL. Didnt take much. Gotta wait for ethan to send me some. Haha.
Anyway i realised my hair is like so uber long now. I know it isnt long compared to ethan or kimchi's standards but shityea to me its like holycrap long.
I'm feeling dizzy again, shall go take a nap.
i blogged@ 3:09 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
