man, i was like terribly disappointed when i saw i lost another 3kgs over that food poisoning saga. Argh. Efforts must be doubled!
Church today was boring as usual. I think i've used this line like 3billion times already but who gives a shit. Ben sms-ed me during church in which he was a real life saver. He saved me from dozing off.
Came home to sleep but was rudely awaken by an sms. Eh. Of all times, you had to msg me while i was asleep. Wow. Wonder what the whole morning and afternoon was for. Hm.
I'm still waiting for ethan to send me some pangkor pictures. Ethan kin lah. I bought myself mango juice this afternoon. Somehow saw the juice and was craving for it so why not.
i blogged@ 5:24 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
