lol. results are out.
A+ for mobio and mbc
surprisingly i got B for BIF and B+ for inac. i was like holy shit. that's impossible. so i called my mom straight away and told her my grades. she was like-- oh okay. i see. =.=! ITS AMAZING CAN?? i didnt even expect those kinda grades. CYC, thank you for giving me a B+ but you're still a retard cos if u gave me a few more marks, i'd get an A so damn you.
Today was loner day. Had an amazing loner lunch in the strangest of places. LOL. well i repaired my ovation in the morning. Luckily it was still under warrenty so it was free. I saw the line6 spider jam amp. wtf 765bucks. Can slowly wait liao. I think ill get the spiderIII or smth. 365bucks. Went back to school after lunch for the pangkor briefing. LOL. So lame. waste time. Gymmed with ethan after briefing then went home. sian.
Tmr's the retarded start of poly forum. the most time wasting shit that people can think off. I think its due to the retarded planners. my god. wake up ur idea can. Just because you guys wanna be clowns dosen mean WE wanna be clowns too. Quit wasting people's time. I will try to zhao on the last day. Ethan says i can go his house and stay over. Awesome. U the best. Problem is- how the hell am i going to get to clementi from downtown east late at night? nice try.
oh i forgot to mention. Ethan and i did some kick ass jamming in the alumni toilet. LOL. It was fun.
i blogged@ 9:50 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
