charlene's birthday celebrations at sentosa was kick ass. fun fun and fun. Pics? so many. Lazy to post. haha. like really quite a lot. so yea. go to the class blog if you're interested.
today is indeed a sad day. My darling got injured. I was plugging the cable into her then i heard something snap. i was like HOLY SHIT. i think i said that pretty loudly cos quite a number of people turned to look at me. -.- ohwell. I have no idea what broke. Bassist said its a common problem for ovation guitars. The way i see it, the input jack inside broke. Gotta bring it down to city music i guess. zzz. I had to make do with the church's noob guitar. Pianist liked it but i hate it. zz. the action of the strings was way to screwed to my liking. ohwell nvm.. Smoked through that at least.
=)
i blogged@ 6:10 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
