WELL.
Biotech fair was awesome. Got like so tired over the 2 days. bleah.
anyway. some pix.
My kimchi loving co-emcee=)
3/4 of my class.
Yea you can call me boss.
haha. the crowd was awesome for both days. oh ive yet to return the stupid blazer. zz. gotta go airforce school on monday again. and my shitting badges are still on my no.5 which is still in sji. shit. i think i gotta make a trip down to sji first. Looks like im going to be late for lifeguards tmr evening. crackers. ohwell. at least i still bother coming.
Church band going indo later on today to play. I'm playing lead guitar as usual. Lets hope i get to kick ass later. I could really use a pedal case. no idea where to put my pedals. hm. maybe ill bring a bag.
Anyways missed rsaf open house yesterday. Ended up in the gym. LOL. sad case.
i blogged@ 11:06 AM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
