No more go nut choo, 5 year old burmese pythons, wanton soup, massive pileups, st margs girl, joshua simon and acapella sessions backstage. NDP CELEBRATIONS ARE FINALLY OVER. and im damn happy about it. I guess it was a pretty awesome show, though i stumbled once over my lines. Well so did the rest but overall it was kickass! The audience was like ZOMG. Lets just say that's the biggest audience ive ever performed infront of.
Ethan sherryn xiaowei joanna amanda and the rest from 2M04 came=)) Lol whether it was for the cca points or for me or for both, i thank you all for your support =)) I really appreciate it. Told you my outfit was =.= hahahaha. I think xiaowei took pics and so did some others. Cant wait to see them. Lol. My dad was present as well. He smsed me after the perf :Great performance! whats for dinner? LOL. so funny lah. Thanks dad. Its the little things you do that really kickass.
Anyway ive got this really crappy feeling. Ohwell. Tough luck i guess. really tough luck. Somethings just take a little longer=(
i blogged@ 9:59 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
