zz.
some people. just have no brains. time after time after time. they still dont get it. i cant think of any other reason except for having no brains. Seriously. its fucking irritating i swear. I cant freaking stand you sometimes. wtf.
waste my fucking time.
Anyway. training tmr. zz.
Peer tutoring today was quite fun actually. I saw that girl like a few times already and i didnt expect her to be in my peer tutoring class. geesus. She had a funny name. lol. got 2 barker boys in my class. Damn them. lol. i shall read up the next time before i start teaching. Damn i nearly forgot everything. zz
Presentation on friday. Sorry ethan for not saving the slides properly. I swear i saw the slides being transferred. Its not my fault. dont hate me. hahahahahah.
i blogged@ 11:38 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
