today is such a screwed up day. It was like so cold. I woke up with cold feet again. Then i went to macs with ethan and sk for breakfast. then i wasted 67cents to bus back to school cos sk didnt want to walk.
The LT was even colder zomg. freaking freeze my ass off inside. Oh ethan got banned. poor ethan. he was botting in dr choy's class lol. Went for training after that. Freaking cold lah the water. I jumped in and zomg i cant find any words to describe that cold. Prolly so cold that my arms couldnt work well. my timing fell back to 3mins. so screwed. Daryl wasen exactly happy with it. Scolded me for not coming training. LOL. "See lah u never come training you see lah. See what happen now? Your timing jump so much. tsk tsk. Better train more." zzz
anyway, i think im gonna get sick.
i blogged@ 11:09 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
