im kinda obsessed with neil zaza's im alright atm. Lol. Still cant get the intro lick smoothly done. Ohwell. more practice. Church today was for once bearable. At least i fell asleep like only thrice. Lol. Band was pretty okay. Jammed to some random songs after the practice was over. haha. This is like the very few times whereby band pract was actually fun. geesus.
I'm starting to get irritated by my wisdom tooth. Everytime i eat, there will be like stuff stuck between my wisdom tooth and the other teeth. zz. And it hurts sometimes. zz.
Anyway im thinking if i should go for training tomorrow. there's like MBC test on tues and ive yet to read up much. I feel damn slack if i pon though. ohwell.
i blogged@ 5:32 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
