|
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
fuck. MBC totally sucked ass. ARGH. i guess its my fault. I didnt remember the structures at all. I totally mixed up Aspartate and Glutamate's structure. Misread qn2, lucky ethan pointed it out to me but it was still too late. geesus. Dr Amy still said "oh my tests are very easy one. you dont have to study so hard for it" YAH MY FOOT LAH. Geesus.. Anyway, there's Mobio pract test tmr. time to study. This is my kimchi loving; hockey playing; bae yong jun wanna be;emo crap friend by the name of Ho soo keng. To think only girls like to take pictures of themselves. LOL. He took my phone and snapped a pic of himself and then he puts it as my hp wall paper. Nice one ah.
i blogged@ 6:25 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|