ZZZZZZZZZ.
Lifeguard comp@ NUS today was rather the boring.
But i guess it was worth the wait. Learnt quite a bit there.
Rushed back home to watch the 7pm channel U show. GUESS WHAT. I fell asleep while watching it. So wasted can. ZZ.
and that's not the funniest part. my mom woke me up. so i got up and walked to the com. and wtf i tripped over my amp cables and my laptop adapter cables. and the laptop adapter cable came off so my laptop went boom. zz.
Then i went to bathe. I must be half asleep or smth cos when i was bathing, i was like thinking, why did i wake up so early? I freaggin thought it was sunday morning already. zz lol. What a day.
There's still church tmr. sian.
i blogged@ 11:01 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
