ZZ. what a fudging long day again. Last few weeks have been like uber long. NVC rehearsals, AP rehearsals, lifeguard trainings, gym. blahblah. Balls lah. So busy. Dont even have time to go study lah. Actually have lah. Had like 2hrs break today but cabal-ed with ethan and alvin instead. LOL.
There's still MOBIO-BIF project. MBC project. INAC project. zomgwtf la. Sian.
I really really really need to sleep early. Cos some ppl think they funny, like to eat my sleep.
Anyway I got 79 for inac which sucks balls. Couldnt find any more marks to get A. stupid cyc.
How lah. NVC on thursday. I still haven memorised my lines. Still got projects. Then that ethan khoo also whole day gym and never think about anything else. zz.
i blogged@ 11:32 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
