OOPS! sorry about that cheryl. HAD SUCH A BAD DAY YDAY. You shld have told me earlier. Then i'd prolly make time off go help out for that pinnacle thing. But aiyah. so many of my classamates signed up. so i guess they dont need helpers already. Got tuition on sat anyway..
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
I&E TODAY. and holy shit WE BROKE EVEN>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Holy shit. thankyouu everyone for helping us. hope you guys liked the popcorn lol.
Sookeng, i know you prolly dont visit my blog so im gonna tell the truth here.
I scammed you just now by saying we made a 20dollars lost. so by tmr, you will know the truth and you will hit me with ur hockey stick but god damn it, you are too emo. SO LOOSEN UP! hahaha. we made 5bucks profit k. so WE KICKED ASS.
Anyway thank you ethan for being our part time worker.
thanks jialiang for calling ur 50man gang.
thanks kenneth for calling ur outside friends.
thanks imran for asking your other classmates and soccer dudes.
thanks sookeng for making sure everything ran smoothly.
Oh thank you Mr lung for helping us kope extension cable. hahaha.
I&E IS HISTORY! awesome=)))
i blogged@ 11:49 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
