
Hi monkeys. Guess its time you guys stepped down. I guess i've said enough over the years, so i will try to let your stepping down be as peaceful as possible. I think you guys did me proud. Well at least i am proud of you guys. I even took some of you for sec1 orientation. And looking back and now, damn it shit time flies so fast. It seems like days ago when i wore that PSL tee and greeted tim soo in the 206 classroom. I even remembered calling gary terry. Cos i couldnt remember his name lol. Sorry gary haha.
Charles took jianpheng for sec1 orientation. and damn jp look where you are now. Hm. Interesting to see how people change. Hope you guys had a fun time in ncc hahah cos i did. I think i've only one thing to say to you guys at this point.
which is to keep passing on the passion.
REMEMBER!!
SJI 156th ANNUAL PARADE
5th JULY
1800hrs
SJI FIELD
p.s anyone have extra no.5 tie to lend?
i blogged@ 5:23 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
