fuck u CYC.
you are the noobest teacher ive ever met.
Cant take it anymore. Once this sem over, im gonna complain to hedy goh that you are such a noob cake.
One moment say dont give out papers. The other moment u show other class. You think you funny is it? I think you're such a joke. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I GET. 70smth ALSO CAN. FUCKING SUSPENSE!!!! 3bye. CYC think he funny.
ANYWAY. Went late for training today cos i went for the NP Pinnafuckcle briefing which i didnt know it was on saturday. ZZ. Waste my time. Hell no am i going to wake up on sat and come to sch at 0630. Screw you idiots. No brainers.
Tmr is I&E gig. Argh. PLEASE LET THERE BE CUSTOMERS. PLEASE PPL BUY MY POPCORN. LOL.
Reminder to self:
bring laptop and highlighters and pens and money.
i blogged@ 9:19 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
