ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Yesterday's training, was officially the toughest one ive ever had.
Well maybe its because i gymmed with ethan earlier on but damn the aches im getting is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
I cant even remember how many laps i did yesterday. Alll i know daryl was such a sadist. If we couldnt meet his 100m timing, we had to do extra. If we couldnt meet his next timing, MORE laps. That was like just his first exercise. Still had arm pull. Well arm pull was much better lol. Oh still had the full sprint and blah blah blah blah. Lucky you lah dexter. Pon training. Lol.
Dex wants me to go sentosa on thurs. But damn i got NVC rehearsals. Thx ah gurion. 2-5pm wed thurs friday. AND I HAVEN MEMORISED MY LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiet.
Oh i didnt know ethan was such a cabal freak. Damn ur disgusting!
Damn. miss you idiots.
SJI Annual Parade
5th July
Same time same place
Be there!
i blogged@ 6:27 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
