You know the SAF keeps sending me emails and letters telling me why i should sign on. In fact, NP sent me mails as well asking me go the SAF scholarship noob talk. ZOmg. I think if i screw up poly, ill just sign on lol. Im serious! Ask me if you dont believe.
Anyway, met up with Cass today in the morn den we went to Mc'D at PS to have lunch with mickey benson and lester. I spell it as Mc'D cos benson choo said i should do so and gave me and lester a lecture at 2am yday to tell me why i should call i Mc'D. So there you go choochoo. MC'D OKAY!
Had to discuss shirt designs and camp plans. zomg we finished quite early actually. I call this synergize- where all of us combine our brains and blah blah blah. It was early enough to catch IRONMAN. Hoooooly shit man iron man kicks ass. Pretty cool show. Lester couldnt catch a few parts in the show. Kept asking me why this why that lol. The lady sitting beside lester was uber irritating. Her hp was like ringing throughout the whole damn show. What a put off. I felt like telling her to off her damn phone but heck ironman is so exciting.
I guess some people just work half their life away and finally realise what on earth have they done and finally repent. SO why are we here on earth for exactly? God knows. As a matter of a fact, only he knows. If he dosen tell us, how'd we know? So i think you cant blame people for not having any goal in life. too bad what. God didnt tell them. Whether they bothered asking is another case of course.
Anyway, ironman kicks ass. Period. Cool show. nice graphics. I dont mind getting a suit like that. But zz for what omg. How to use that shit in singapore.
anyway, i saw something i think i shouldnt have seen. GG.
i blogged@ 7:00 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
