Okay. If i thought yesterday was tiring, today was worst. First of all i must thank ethan for making me do his deadlifts. Thank you ethan cos tmr im going to have trouble picking up my own pen. LOL. GG lah. See lah. die liao.
Anyway, i had the urge to listen to a sad song just now. Then i saw the music library. Damn shit no sad songs. lol. Closest thing i got to a sad slow song is dream theatre's spirit carries on. LOL. Oh man.
I must say im quite satisfied today. Had a good workout and a short wade in the pool and lunch at alumni. A satisfied me is a happy me. I so love LSCT. Anyway camp's tmr. must sleep early tonight. Maybe ill try to read a lil MBC.
i just wanna play in a rock band.
i blogged@ 8:09 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
