Its ethan's birthday today. Well actually not today but lol tmr.
We celebrated it today though. Bought him a calculator. Shared it with the class.
Lol. Ethan i do hope ur happy. I think its something u desperately need. Sorry i couldnt get your old one. You see, like 90% of my earnings were spent on you. LOl. I hope your happy. ahhahaha.
Anyway, sherryn commented that i was very ???? today. I dont know what she described me as but ill replace it with ????. She said i was very attitude today or smth. O really? Jasmine think im weird these few days too. Crappers. Lets hope this dosen continue. Aiyah what to do? CTs are coming soon and i haven got started. ohman. Anyway i should get started.
Who needs a study buddy please tell me.
i blogged@ 9:12 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
