zomg.
Went gym with ethan today. Sookeng the sissy didnt wanna come along.
Guess who we saw. Maropolo! stupid fag ended early at NUH also dunno how to call us one. sutpiddddd. Yea today was super hiong. Or at least for me hahahahaha. Had to make up for yesterday's uber slack training and today's rotten oily prata lunch. Wah lao i swear the noob prata stall at canteen3 sucks shit man. freaking take 5mins to fry one prata. ZZZ. we ordered 7 pratas lol. I bet everyone was cursing and swearing at us hahahahha. Sorrrrrry lol.
Sian. I have this sudden urge to form a band again. ZZ. LSCT really lack of talent. Actually, i dont care if there are any talented people or not. Interest is all it blurdy takes. Z.
INAC is freaking lame. I dont understand what CYC is talking about. yada yada yada all day long. Can die.
oh i need a guitar teacher. Desperate.
i blogged@ 7:07 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
