wah lao.
50km cycling not easy at all man.
injuries suffered inclue butt abrasions and a injured left foot.
ZZ lester lee ran over my left foor cos i was aiming to throw my plastic bag into the stupid rubbish bin zomg. Now still pain leh lester. All ur fault la
I think i need wheel chair tmr. GG.
oh i went back to the no life camp to have the no life meeting. wah lao all the people there seriously have no life. We left immediately to prevent our lives from getting sucked away.
sian.
protein came. yay. more gym.
sian. My arm is like itching. How irritating.
Cant wait to wake up tmr morning. I got this gay feeling i cant get out of bed. Tmr still need play for the noob church band. BORING.
i blogged@ 11:56 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
