|
Saturday, February 9, 2008
okay zz. as it turned out, microbio pract was way harder than physio. zomg......
I just hope i dont fail. Anyway Chinese new year is damn lame this year.
Like wth so boring. I wonder whats with my parents this year. This season gets less jolly every year. WELL at least i got my ang paos so thats pretty awesome.
well well. lately ive been looking at epiphone guitars. Was thinking of getting the epiphone les paul custom. the one in antique white. its sooooooooooooo prettayyye  nice eh! Should be around $1000 or something. Shall save for it. Only thing is i heard their grover tuner heads suck so bad it keeps getting untuned. Thats for the cheena made ones. korean ones shld be more awesome. Shall change template soon. ibanez sucks. LOL
i blogged@ 2:09 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
|