WOW lets see. i haven blogged in AGES.
Guesss what happened to me like yesterday? Ask me and ill tell you.
It was so mega lame la zomg. Totally saw that coming.
I got 2 words for you guys- OH PLEASE.
That was so uncalled for and so unrefined. So cheesy la omg. Anyway that took a toll on me. Couldnt pay much attention to the stupid lecture afterwards. So screwed up. Anyway over with it.
Today i had gym with ethan marco sk. Finally we all went gym together. Freaking shagged after gym. Still had swimming afterwards. Bad idea ah ethan. No more such stuff next week k. Can die one k. I cant even scratch my head lah. ZZ.
Exams coming. So screwed. The exam mood hasen kicked in yet. Motivation please. SO screwed.
i blogged@ 9:56 PM
When I die, they'll say, 'He couldn't play s***, but he sure made it sound good!'
